About us in Germany
Tieto is the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
In Germany our main office is in Regensburg where we have ~90 motivated employees. Our business is continuously growing and therefore we are searching for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business.
With us you will be responsible for
- supporting our local and international project teams with complex SAP solutions in the area of logistics
- designing and implementing solutions as a process expert and coach who is able to support colleagues in their competence development
- building the understanding of customer business, anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions that are relevant for our customer’s success
- participating in sales processes to ensure realistic planning
We expect you to have
- the ability to consult professionally
- experience of minimum four years in project implementation for SAP logistics (preferably in the branch of production)
- a very good understanding of SAP SD and MM and great integration knowledge in regards of FI/CO
- first experiences with SAP HANA & S/4HANA and solid project management know-how
- a consulting attitude and the ability to handle discussions in German and English
- the willingness to travel in order to provide best services to our customers
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, passionate about customer's success and personal growth
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio
- a great opportunity to take part in new S/4HANA implementations and be a front runner!
- active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- a salary for this position is which is depending on your skills as well as your experience and is geared to the market
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send in your application.
Sarah Eichinger, Head of HR Austria and Germany