About us in Germany
Tieto is the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
In Germany our main office is in Regensburg where we have ~90 motivated employees. Our business is continuously growing and therefore we are searching for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business.
With us you will be responsible for
- supporting our international customer projects to deliver complex SAP solutions in the area of PP
- working together with other skilled colleagues in order to support sales
- managing projects by taking over responsibility to deliver best solutions for our customers
- designing and implementing solutions as a process expert and coach who is able to support colleagues in their competence development
- building the understanding of customer business, anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions that are relevant for our customer’s success
We expect you to have
- experience of a minimum five years in SAP PP consulting and a basic knowledge in SAP MM/SD
- advanced know-how with SAP system support, solid project management skills and first experiences with SAP HANA & S/4HANA
- the willingness to travel, good communication skills and a consulting attitude
- the ability to handle discussions in German and English
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, passionate about customer's success and personal growth
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio
- a great opportunity to take part in new S/4HANA implementations and be a front runner!
- active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- a salary for this position is which is depending on your skills as well as your experience and is geared to the market
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send in your application.
Sarah Eichinger, Head of HR Austria and Germany