The Web/Middleware Administrator will focus on administering Global SSL Certificate and focal for Web Service Admin for over 800 global Web servers The Web/Middleware Administrator will function as a technical resource to assist in proactive problem identification and solution proposal.
The candidate should have working knowledge of how digital certificates and keys are issued and managed in an enterprise environment. They
should also have expertise in securing data at rest or in transit within the network.
The Web/Middleware Administrator will also handle service requests from customers. This position will entail the installation and
configuration of middleware software, the management of IT infrastructure projects and components, assisting in the management of Honeywell domains, coordinating quotes for code signing, wildcard and multi-domain certificates and monitoring and supporting complex middleware environment. Additional responsibilities will include managing relationships with the company's IT vendors, helping to identify and implement innovative solutions to improve the infrastructure, and documenting all activities. Effectively interact with customers and other personnel.
• Extensive interaction with customer; customer training both over the phone and in person
• May assist in the recruiting, hiring and evaluation of other technical support services staff
• Complete critical projects such as decommission legacy Apache HTTP Server and middleware environment in datacenters, Assist Apache and
middleware environment and complete migration
· SL Certificate Administration/Issuance/Revocation
· Key management
Dev/Ops technical lead to respond and manage escalation for Incident, Security, MI’s, tech bridge,
Supplier Management, SLA/OLA’s; SBG and Fujitsu liaison for EC Web Hosting environment
Troubleshooting experience to drive incident resolution and RCCA’s for critical incidents
Drive Capacity Mgmt./Reporting
Knowledge of vRealize Operations Management (vROPs) pertaining to web and middleware a plus.
Coordination with development team projects for deployments and migrations.
Assist with Audit, Compliance and SOC Response
Coordinate and conduct DR/BC for shared Web Hosting environment
Help streamline processes and update RUN books, build books and technical documents
Assist with currency, coordinate OS Patch Management and support suppliers and business
Support M&A and Divestitures
Change requests review and approval
Manage Web Hosting Firewall rules renewals
Mange KPI Metrics for WebHosting and messaging
1. Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Web Administration and development of IIS and Apache
3. 3 -5 years of hands-on experience with middleware administration of JBoss / WebSphere and conversant with Enterprise Java Concepts.
4. 2-3 years of strong Supplier Management Experience
5. Global customer support experience
6. Experience managing, administering and renewing SSL certification
7. Good communication skills
8. Team player
10. Intelligent and Risk taking
1. Global company with vast opportunity to grow into architect and SME role
2. Opportunity to move across other disciplines of IT.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.