Nov 9, 2017, 9:27:38 AM
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Civil Engineer to oversee the civil construction of project.
- Oversee the civil construction for the project.
- Coordinate with all the vendors, subcontractors, and other contractors working on the site.
- Track and manage project progress, schedule and costs, and report on a timely basis
- Oversee safety requirements
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors
- Conducting quality control in accordance with quality plans, inspections and test plans.
- Liaising with the company or project purchasing department to ensure PO’s are adequately defined by the specific requirements
- Provide data and reports based on the site instructions and progress
Background / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or it’s equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years experience on Civil construction, preferably in telecom or data center area or in building construction
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.