· Method Engineer requires to improve manufacturing process to meet high standard and customer need in aspect of quality, cost and delivery
· Provide production line, equipment, tool, work instruction enough for production
· Deployment of Lean manufacturing in factory (VSM, Kaizen, SMED, PokaYoke etc..) to make DLP, Capacity issue, DT reduction and other savings
· To support production line, working with SIM team to solve production issue.
· To support cross department project (Six Sigma, Kaizen, PPEP etc.)
· Lead to implement new automation machine with correct process of machine specification, FMEA, Qualification.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Improve manufacturing to get savings for DT, DLP, etc.
· Deploy Lean Concept and Tools to improve manufacturing process such as VSM, SMED, LADM, KANBAN, PFMEA, MTM, Kaizen, I see I do
· Analysis machine capacity & making project to increase capacity, re-layout, renewal machine within schedule plan
· Take care on Beauty industrialization project and auto machine
· Maintain manufacturing methods meet the SPS principle on related items
· Bachelor/Master Degree of Engineering (IE, Mechanical, Automation, Electrical)
· Minimum 5 years working experience in the field of industrial/process function in Electronics/Electrical manufacturing.
· Good knowledge on LEAN Manufacturing
· English and computer literacy, analytical competencies Product knowledge, process knowledge, SolidWorks, PLC