Requisition ID: 163656
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Value Senior Advisors consult on value selling and implementation process which includes the development of business cases with quantified monetary benefits that help create a value-based strategy for technology sale and deployment. Support customers and prospects in areas of IT strategy and business enablement and develop strategy enablement plans with clear TCO and ROI. Coach virtual team on value selling. Partner with field sales to create revenue growth opportunities and improve the win rate versus competitors.Contribute to and leverage a repository of key performance indicators, business benefits and benchmarks to develop comprehensive sales value- based selling programs. Adopt and execute scale initiatives which elevate SAP’s leadership position. Responsible for delivery of outcomes.
- Area 1: Identification and execution of targeted sales opportunities; act as a senior advisor in SAP’s solutions/Lob portfolio and serve as a primary conduit between Solutions Management, Global and RegionalLob/ISG business units and field sales organizations to oversee, influence and track the execution of key solution/ Lob field sales priorities.
- Area 2: Ensure value creation process in integrated in industry and solution go to market planning process, demand generation/ sales play programs. Conduct strategy enablement visioning workshops. Enable customers for Value Management through educating them on discovery, realization, and optimization. Actively solicit participation, execute, and follow-up Value Academy sessions with prospects/customers/partners. Provide quality assurance. Recommend scope and project set-up to ensure on time, on quality delivery of customer solutions. Act as trusted advisor for customers.
- Area 3: Influence and implement value creations strategies and methods in targeted sales cycles. Regularly benchmark SAP customers for best practices and value achieved. Refine and leverage standardized innovative approaches, tools, methodologies, industry-Lob specific content used in VE engagements, etc.
- Tasks: Adopt standardized approaches for value based sales activities on focus solutions/Lob.Enable the field and support field training; contribute to e-learning content. Provide on demand access for value specific expertise; engage with customers on a case by case basis..
- 7-10 years of professional experience including min 5 years of management consulting experience with leading international firmor 3 + years of VE experience.Prior experience with software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated proficiency of at least one industry or solution segment (e.g. through Solution Management, Sales, Presales, Consulting or Business Development roles).SAP product experience and/or years prior relevant solutions/lob experience.C- Level messaging and influencing experience. Advanced understanding of value based selling.Coaching and change management skills.Leadership experience in virtual, cross- functional teams. Customer facing experience. Fluency in English, any other language an asset.Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Cloud, Pre-Sales, ERP, Consulting, Field Sales, Technology, Sales