Process Safety and Food safety
· Strictly Implements and carry-out safety Programs and Policies
· Develop and deploy business processes that align with Cargill safety and Food safety Policies.
· Ensure audits are completed and action items addresses.
· Safety Process which includes Behavior based safety is deployed with a goal of zero accidents.
· Food safety process is deployed that prevents any food safety recalls.
· Plans and manages Objectives, priorities and Resources. Provides definition and guidance for compliance with methods, standards and procedures and facilitates the achievement of planned results (Operations Business Plans).
· Ensure that all production running at optimum condition and capacity.
· Directs and controls the implementation of approved operating policies, systems and procedures relative to the effective control of the processes in manufacturing operations.
· Manage Manufacturing cost according to the Business Plan and continually seek Improvement in Operational cost
· Tracks expenditures in key areas, makes adjustments to control costs as needed and communicates progress to others.
· Ensure Product Quality based on Business Plan Target.
· Ensure implementation of GMP and HACCP in Production
· Ensure Processes are in place to hold plants accountable to perform according to specifications and standards.
· Deploy the management of Change process and ensure it is followed and recorded.
· Implements Environmental programs and controls and mitigate environmental impacts of production processes.
· Ensure compliance & beyond compliance toward enviro regulations & practices
· Ethic & compliance
· Ensure business is conducted with integrity & compliant to ethical standard as stipulated in code of conducts, government regulation and other standards.
• Mobile and willingness to travel as necessary or as the Business requires
• Ability to work long work hours as necessary or as production needs
• Highly Motivated and ability to work under pressure
• Team Player
• Target Oriented
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent discipline
• 10 years technical experience
• 5- years Managerial and supervisory Experience in Production / Manufacturing
• Working knowledge of Food safety, Safety and environmental regulations
• Demonstrated leadership and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate ( verbal, written, presentation skills) at multiple at multiple level of Cargill
• Verbal and written English required
• Microsoft Office
• Have leadership skill
• Good analytical thinking
• Bachelor degree (from engineering or management / economic)
• Preferably with Master’s degree in Business
5 years in managerial experience in manufacturing and operations preferably in Food manufacturing
• Minimum 2 years as General Manager
• Have experience to manage team of at least 20 persons
• Knowledgeable in ISO systems in manufacturing
• Knowledgeable in HACCP and GMP
• Have good knowledge and sense about Technical and Commercial process
Starches & Sweeteners IDN
Violyint Venestia Supervisor II BOM_CSF_M_4 - MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE/ENGINEERING MANAGER I Nov 8, 2017 In the country of posted position