Want to work in a company that will rock your socks off?
At the Global Savings Group we believe that “Saving gets you more out of life”, which is why we aim to become the biggest online savings platform worldwide. In only four years our team of 300 employees has brought the Global Savings Group to 24 countries and we’re still growing! Our international team, filled with creative heads and ambitious talents, is always up for trying something new to rock your socks off. We are proud to work in an ever-growing, fast-paced, open-minded and highly dynamic environment where we not only have the opportunity to learn and develop knowledge across the globe but are also encouraged to implement our ideas.
Want to be our next smart cookie?
We are currently looking for a Team Lead Digital Marketing Operations - Germany (m/f) to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in our headquarters in Munich. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Align Global Content initiatives and strategies and acting as the primary point of contact with the Central Team
- Lead the Editorial team and be responsible for hiring and building high performing teams
- Work in collaboration and partnership with the Global Content Operations Manager by setting the hub strategy and closely monitoring the performance of domains
- Raise best practices in the quality of content and efficiency of workflow
- Review and contribute to periodic monitoring reports, adapting to triggers to ensure we remain ahead of competition
Do you have what it takes?
- Completed or ongoing university degree in Journalism, Media, Communications, PR, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Startup would be a plus
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial capacity of leading teams
- Highly motivated and self driven to create and communicate vision
- Striking analytical skills and data driven to be able to monitor and improve KPIs
- An advocate for attention to details, change and process improvement and proven ability to execute follow through
- Ability to bring structure to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English (another language would be a plus)
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
- Becoming an important part in shaping Global Saving Groups future
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in English (CV, motivation letter with earliest starting date & salary expectations and relevant references).Any questions? Get in touch with Diana from the HR Team: +49/ (0) 89 381 53 5840.