Europe, Middle East and Africa-Israel-Tel Aviv-Tel-Aviv-Yafo
Senior iOS Developer
Location - Tel Aviv, Israel
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers. To see our culture in action, please check out #AutodeskLife on Instagram or facebook.com/autodeskcareers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
You will be part of a team that would be in charge of developing the
next generation of the BIM360 mobile application, built as part of Autodesk’s
The BIM360 platform is a new and exciting project to enable engineers, architects, superintendents and project owners to view, share, collaborate and perform quality checks on their construction projects and designs. Minimizing human errors in the biggest construction projects in the world.
We are seeking a talented Senior iOS engineer to help this effort by
providing strong software design and development expertise in the creation of
the mobile platform for Autodesk BIM360.
As a key member of the iOS team, you will have a huge impact on how we design, build and deliver our products to millions of people by using varied and new technologies, while we make sure you don’t forget to have fun along the way!
Here at Autodesk, we work in an agile, innovative environment, with
everyone around collaborative and super professional.
As part of Autodesk Israel, you will be enjoying all the treats and benefits of being an Autodesk employee (and there are a lot!) as well as being located in one of the most beautiful offices in Israel.
· BS in Computer Science or Elite computer unit graduate or equivalent work experience.
· 5 years of overall professional software development experience
· 3+ years of proven experience with Objective C and the iOS/Apple platform.
· 1-2 years of proven experience with Swift.
· Deep understanding of what iOS users expect from their apps as well as the Apple defined UX guidelines.
· Hands on knowledge of integrating web services.
· Hands on experience with Relational database technologies.
· Ability to convert complex software solutions into technical tasks.
· Familiarity with the software development process, including specification, quality assurance, unit testing and documentation.
· Outstanding communication skills with the ability to converse fluently with multiple types of audiences ranging from managers, customers, partners and software development personnel
· Passion for developing robust software and writing maintainable code
· Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
· Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment consisting of multiple languages and technologies.
· Flexibility under changing conditions, context switching and pressure.
· Ability to communicate with local as well as remote and international teams
· Responsible and independent person with the ability to lead a task end-to-end
· Team Player