Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple - it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market - security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
The Customer Success Specialist will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for US customers by qualifying and nurturing installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
- Be the key advocate for our Customers on behalf of Zscaler with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Candidate will work with customers as an integral part of the end-to-end engagement with focus on maximizing customer value realization by various customer engagement methodologies.
- Work closely with Sales teams to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program and identify expansion opportunities.
- Interact with CISO/CIO/Director/Manager Level stakeholders and Engineers to drive value realization from
- Deliver technical product presentations either via web or onsite to reinforce the value of Zscaler service, to help them better understand and utilize the full features and capabilities of the services they have purchased.
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of Zscaler technology and articulate advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management, Support groups and other cross teams.
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Sales/Technical).
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
Education and Experience