The Desktop Support Admin will be responsible for the day to day operation of IT Helpdesk/Desktop Support to Symphony employees in our Palo Alto headquarters, as well as remote employees in our global offices. This includes support of Mac/PCs, Printers, Network connectivity, Telephony and Audio/Video collaboration systems. The candidate will also participate in team and individual projects as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Provide Tier 1 & Tier 2 IT support to Symphony employees globally.
- Administer user accounts on IT systems such as Active Directory, Onelogin, Atlassian, G-Suite
- Manage desktop support tickets using Zendesk ensuring support SLAs are met
- Administer core Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Print and File shares
- Support Macs and Windows PCs in an enterprise environment
- Work with technology vendors to facilitate equipment repair or troubleshooting.
- Create technical documentation and training modules
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software
- Work with members of IT staff on projects as required
- Support conference room Audio\Video systems as well as supporting monthly company meetings
- Work with Facilities on joint projects
- 1 - 3 years of Helpdesk support experience in a startup or global environment
- Experience supporting MacOS and Windows 7, 8.x, 10 in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Google Apps (Google Mail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian, Github, O365, SingleSignOn, 2 Factor Authentication, AntiVirus
- Experience using Mobile Device Manage platform such as JAMF, MobileIron or AirWatch
- Experience with RDP, Webex, Zoom or other tools to troubleshoot remote computers
- Imaging Apple Macs and Windows PC
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to physically work in our Palo Alto office and lift up to 25lbs
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Microsoft or Apple certifications preferred but not required
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.