Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
Enterprise Solution Consultant will be responsible for the following duties
1) Work directly with customers in the sales process and provide pre-sales technical support to the account team
2) Provide technical product presentations and demonstrations
3) Lead efforts to design and deliver customized solutions to meet customers’ business requirement
4) Ensure customer satisfaction through proper expectation setting
5) Provide feedback on features, issues, trends, and other product or market related concerns
6) Work with Technical Support when required
7) Keep current on all product features, capabilities, and roadmaps knowledge, Skills, and Experience
8) A thorough understanding of end to end data center solution including Cloud, HPC & Big Data, server & client virtualization (VDI) and Unified Communication & Collaboration solution.
9) Good working knowledge of key enterprise applications such as Microsoft, SAP and Oracle.
10) In-depth knowledge of converged/hyper converged infrastructure, Storage and x86 server & system management technologies.
11) Good working knowledge of data management including enterprise storage platform and data protection technologies.
12) Experience with Ethernet and IP Networking technologies
13) Strong individual and group presentation skills
14) Strong verbal and written communications skills
15) Excellent customer management skills
16) Excellent time management skills
17) Self-starter – good internal motivation for self-directed time and activities
18) Undergraduate degree or above with 10-12 years of pre-sales experience