Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business – informing new product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations we personalize to each of our 60 million members.
We’re looking for a Marketing Analytics Director to lead and grow our team of marketing analysts. If you’re an experienced analytics leader with a passion for building teams and developing analytics talent, this could be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders across the marketing organization (including TV/Radio, Member Engagement and Communications) to drive media efficiency and strategic business decisions through data and analysis
- Build a high-performing analyst team through recruiting, coaching, and leadership.
- Serve as the interface between the marketing team and Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, and data and analytics resources across the company.
- Raise the bar across the organization in terms of analytical rigor while also bringing in new approaches and techniques
What’s great about it:
- You’ll get to solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the key metrics that drive the business
- Your efforts will enhance the efficiency and precision of analytics work across the organization
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, marketing, engineering, and data science
- Your work will help us drive more efficient member acquisition, stronger member engagement, and higher revenue through our marketing and communications channels
What we expect:
- Degree in quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering) and/or 7-10 years relevant work experience required
- Strong leader who has built and mentored high-performing marketing analytics teams
- Experience with building statistical models highly preferred Experience partnering with data science and analysis of very large, complex sets of data
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a startup environment, moving quickly and handling changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business leaders