Financial Analyst, Sr I
USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Job Description and Requirements
- Forecasting, reporting, and analyzing infrastructure headcounts and expenses
- Collaboration and interface with North America business managers on financial issues and forecasting
- Facilitation of monthly forecast meetings with business partners.
- Providing insights on spending issues and project activities
- Maintenance of cost center hierarchies
- Provide system support, report standardization and automation for all groups.
- Support close-related activities
- Supporting the Quarterly Financial Reviews and annual business reviews: providing analysis, power point slide decks.
- Support ongoing development, tracking and analysis of key metrics.
- Other ad hoc analysis and responsibilities will include: reporting, power point presentations, extracting large amounts of data from various applications for analytical activities, benchmarking, special projects, process improvement, and standardization.
- 5-7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis with the above or similar responsibilities in a large growth company.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter with strong analytical capability, extensive financial modeling, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent systems knowledge/aptitude.
- Highly proficient user of financial tools and systems such as Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and various planning tools.
- Education: BA in Finance and/or MBA