areers that Change Lives
The incumbent will lead a sales team to drive sales for the assigned product and support the development of relationships with distributors, healthcare professionals and other customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory in the Hospital / Clinic setting. He /She needs to ensure that team’s activities are done in compliance to that of Medtronic’s standard. He/she represents the assigned Medtronic brand.
- Accountable for the assigned sales targets for the team.
- Manage the team to develop business plans to meet or exceed assigned sales targets in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner.
- Leads the team to build on strategic relationships with existing customers whilst acquiring new customer accounts.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for managing the sales team and develop well thought out business plans and account profiles and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive adoption of Medtronic’s product lines responsible for, and achieve planned targeted revenue
- Develop business opportunities with new and existing clients to maintain product loyalty, and increase market share. This includes identifying Key Opinion Leaders and building strong business relationships with these customers
- Work with distributors and build strong relations and rapport with the surgeons, nurses, key opinion leaders and other key stakeholders
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure full customer satisfaction by providing appropriate products and services in response to the customer’s needs. This involves appraising customer needs and advising on product application or services.
- Manage relationship with distributor and work with distributor on products, registration, sales force training, marketing, joint account planning, procurement and reporting
- Oversee the organisation of product in-services, training, symposium and evaluate for successful account conversion for new accounts
- Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards, and that documented processes, procedures and internal quality management system are followed and adhered to
- Responsible for team’s achievement of quarterly and annual sales and margin targets
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results
- Manages the team’s responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities or customer complaints relating to the product, procedure and quality system
- Proven strong performance record in sales
- Existing network in medical device industry will be an asset
- Diploma/ Degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Healthcare/ Medical Devices businesses
- Drive for Results
- Ability to motivate and work through people
- People management experiences will be an advantage