A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will get to
· Have ownership of the collection plan/strategy execution. KPI driven team and individual action plans
Holde regular account reviews with Credit Services Representatives and collecting in specific cases
· Ensure development and maintenance of internal controls
· Build relationship with all stakeholders and ensure appropriate flagging and escalation are made and work closely with local resources and other teams to ensure that exceptions are highlighted and issues get resolved
· Assist Credit & Collection Manager to produce various financial reports as a basis to aid decision making for the senior management in coordination with Country Finance Manger
· Provide excellence in people management in compliance with existing policies and procedures while assuring high standard of operations and optimal service delivery.
· Plan, organize and direct staff activities utilizing effective recruitment, selection, training & development and coaching of employees, performance management to monitor delivery and results
· Mid-level / bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline
· Credit Management, Accounts Receivable and data integrity experience
· Professional, credible individual with leadership experience
· Fluency in English
Nice to Haves
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers
· Experience with SAP
· Previous work in medical sector is an advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.