C# .Net Development Engineer – Financial Markets
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
Are you a talented development engineer looking to join a young and dynamic product team?
Do you have excellent organizational skills, quality consciousness and are you receptive to clients’ needs?
Then you'll enjoy working within Ullink.
You will carry on your mission by using both your computer skills and your understanding of functional requirements, which include:
With the advantage of high-tech equipment (octa core Test Servers, quad core desktop PCs, dual display etc.) you will be able to:
- Conceive and design our financial markets software products
- Implement, validate and test achievements
- Support team efforts by applying an Agile methodology
Our software development process is supported by an array of integrated tools which ensures high quality of the products and deliveries: Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, SonarUllink guarantees the recognition and appreciation of your developer skills. <>
- Use the C# and .NET framework, WPF, WinForms, DevExpress and Reactive Extensions to build graphical user interfaces in C# for our products
- Be a pioneer of the .NET4.5 and WPF products migration
- Build extensible, high-volume desktop applications
- Evolve in technological areas such as: multi-threading, performance profiling
- Apply continuous integration and TDD
Position : permanent
- Serious computer science (or related) academic qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in C# development
- Good understanding of the server and/or client components
- Design skills, user experience focused, business oriented
- Familiar with OOP and/or functional programming (Haskell, F#, Scala, Clojure) in an environment with challenging performance demands
- You are on the lookout for innovations that drive the technological community
- Team player with good communication skills, an excellent level of English as well as a good sense of humor
- An experience working in an Agile environment would be a plus.
Remuneration : according to your profile and added value
Please send us your CV and cover letter: email@example.com
More information is available on our websites www.ullink.com and careers.ullink.com