Requisition ID: 197922
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
- Relocation Authorized: National - Family
- Project No.: 50536
- Grade: 25-26
New Delhi Execution Unit (NDEU) is an office of Bechtel India Private Ltd and office offers Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and support services to diverse projects and other Bechtel offices worldwide. Bechtel India Private Limited is a wholly owned Bechtel company located in Gurgaon on the outskirts of the Indian capital. Bechtel Vadodara office is an extension of NDEU, located in the city of Vadodara, Gujrat, India; Vadodara office is an integral part of NDEU and provides EPC services to Bechtel projects, under the functional leadership of NDEU.
NDEU Construction function is engaged in preparation of Installation Work Packages (IWP) for one of the large Petrochemical projects in the United States, and looking for Construction professionals to support preparation IWPs and overall IWP program from Vadodara office.
Construction Coordinator (CC) will be assigned to Bechtel Vadodara office and will report to IWP Program Lead in Vadodara office and functionally report to NDEU Manager of Construction. CC will be primarily responsible for preparation of Installation Work Packages in their respective discipline and other activities described in the Roles and Responsibilities section below.
The key roles and responsibilities include:
1. Understand work packaging philosophy, scope of installation Work Break Down structure and identify boundaries of work packages.
2. Scoping of Work Packages in 3D tool SmartPlant Construction
3. Prepare detailed Installation Work Package (IWPs) as per the project guidelines and procedures; which includes, extracting installation drawings, installation details, vendor drawings or any other documents or Engineering deliverables associated with the IWP scope from the project’s EDMS system InfoWorks.
4. Material takeoff of Piping and associated bulks, Mechanical Process Equipment, vendor supplied packaged units, rotating equipment; upload material take-off quantities and other attributes of Work Package into the TEAMWorks database
5. Identify constrains associated with work packages and update constraint list
6. Communicate with Workface Planners, Field Engineers at site in home office in Houston
7. Identify technical issues / construability issues associated work package or installation within the work package.
8. Scoping of Piping Test Packages, material take-off of temporary test material
9. Preparation and assembly of Piping Test Package
10. Population of Test Package, Work Package data into TEAMWorks database.
Qualification / Experience requirements:
1. 5 to 15 years of years of industry experience in Construction
2. Working experience at the jobsites as a Field Engineer, Construction Engineer on large industrial projects.
3. An experience of international field assignments is highly preferred.
4. An experience on Petrochemical projects, especially Polyethylene units, Ethylene Cracker Unit is highly preferred
5. Shall have an experience of preparation of Construction work packages, Piping test packages
6. Proficient in reading drawings, interpret design, specifications and industry standards and codes.
7. Shall have a knowledge of ASME B31.3, API 686
8. Excellent communications skills
9. Proficient MS Office applications
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
Construction, Engineer, Temporary, Procurement, Database, Engineering, Contract, Operations, Technology