|Location:||Japan - Tokyo - 東京, 日本|
The 'F&S' team (Finance & Strategy) is the global champion for smart growth, delivering financial, business accountability, insight to optimize decisions, and shareholder success.
The primary role of the Senior Analyst is to provide extensive business partnering and financial support to Business groups. You will conduct financial planning, forecasting, management reporting and decision support for Business leadership teams. You will partner with multiple functions including Sales Strategy, Business Operations, any related back-office team and HQ Finance & Accounting to deliver accurate financial forecasting, meaningful performance updates, and business improvement insights. In addition, this role will also perform consolidated level reporting in HC for all key financial matrix in Japan and lead analytical support across all the functions and take a part of global project in international F&S team.
Success will be measured by: excellent business partner satisfaction; operational excellence for efficiency across the team; proactive proposals or insights based on detailed analysis; a "get it done" attitude when put under sudden pressure and/or uncertainty; proper issue handling capability depending on a variety of challenges, priorities and complexities; and becoming a great team-player.
• Perform Finance and Strategy support for Business group
• Build trusted relationships with key business partners and any related parties
• Manage P&L forecasting processes for Business Group (monthly and quarterly forecasts, scenario modeling, HC reporting and adhoc analysis)
• Drive improved management reporting - work with Operations and Accounting to more discreetly and accurately track financial
• Drive existing management reporting - analyze financial results, distill and synthesize issues, communicate key messages to senior management
• Identify and execute financial analysis to optimize business performance
• Conduct consolidated reporting on HC and all key matrix in Japan level
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3+ years of FP&A or business finance experience, including experience at a global, publicly-traded company
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill to influence others appropriately
• Proactive, passionate and flexible to changes
• Easy to deal with ambiguity and can adopt quickly in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
• Ability to work cross functionally and internationally in a complex matrix organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Track-record in process re-engineering and optimization
• Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management
• Experience with the following systems: Hyperion, Oracle, Business Objects, (other BI tools are a plus)
• Advanced business proficiency in both Japanese and English languages (speaking, listening, writing and reading)
MBA or CPA is a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.