Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Service Director, Global Contact Center Management (Indore Only)
Regional responsibility for Contact Center Operations performance including daily performance monitoring, operational reporting, analytics, contract management, and operational execution
ensuring compliance with business and corporate policies and procedures.
Collaborative role that independently engages with teams across the company including global and regional teams, global Information Security, Product, MTO, as well as external customers and operational vendors.
• Manages the performance of contact center operations based on agreed upon requirements.
• Support MasterCard Global contact center operational strategy including alignment and support of the high performing operating model and governance for all MasterCard contact centers in region or market.
• Work with operations leadership and site leads to address performance opportunities, implement initiatives aimed at resolving low performance, and set direction to ensure proper sustainability initiatives are in place for long term stability
• Mitigate contact center operational risks identified by Operations team
• Develop action plans for assigned operations and implement where appropriate
• Address operational issues and escalate with appropriate MasterCard personnel
• Review operational metrics to determine, if they are trending in the right direction
• Schedule and conduct call monitoring, as needed and determined
• Partner with vendor operations contact and internal MasterCard members to determine root cause performance issues
• Work directly with assigned vendor and/or create and execute actions aimed at resolving issues.
• Follow-up with actions taken, results achieved, and stabilization plan to executive management
• Document and act on key risks and issues impacting programs or service
• Schedule and lead weekly, monthly and quarterly operational performance reviews
• Serve as escalation point of contact for Operations and other internal MasterCard teams (e.g., problems with staffing shortages at the vendor)
• Act as primary point of contact for site specific questions and initiatives
• Develop business requirements to support reporting capabilities
• Create and maintain relational database tables reporting and insight analysis
• Manage operational database(s) and perform ongoing quality assurance on vendor performance data
• Develop and deliver dashboards to all relevant stakeholders (from executive management to agents) on a regular basis to support insight analysis
• Work with strategic partners to identify reporting needs; design and produce timely and accurate reports
• Develop and manage a sustainable and automated production process that provides timely performance reporting
• Provide thought leadership across the regions from a reporting perspective
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure data integrity, data sources and systems are in place and any issues pertaining to them are addressed
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree preferred.
• Experience in contact center and vendor operations performance management and service delivery
• Experience in SOX compliance management essential.
• Deep understanding of MasterCard/Payments products, services and operations
• Ability to drive operational performance change and improvement
• Results oriented with sound tactical and implementation skills
• Strong data analysis/quantitative/technical
aptitude with ability to quickly learn new metrics, processes, and datasets
• Customer focused and service oriented
• Complex problem solving, analytical skills required.
• Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to manage sensitive information and exercise discretion.
• Proven project management and issue resolution skills
• People management and influencing skills.
• Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Has partnership approach and works collaboratively across the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer