Credit Karma’s mission is to make financial progress possible for everyone. A decade ago we pioneered free credit scores; today we are a trusted financial assistant for more than 75 million members. Whether you’re looking to monitor your credit, save on your student loan, refinance an auto loan or do your taxes for free, Credit Karma offers a wide range of tools and personalized recommendations to help you make the most of your money.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to own the P&L and strategy for our Auto vertical. This individual will be the business owner for Auto and will be creating strategies and driving initiatives related to growing the business. Key cross-functional resources for this position include Business Development, Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, Data and Analytics.
What You Will Do
- Create long and short term vision & strategy to grow the business and ensure they are aligned with the Executive team and overall company goals
- Drive execution and results based on multiple factors including client expectations, consumer perception, resources, market conditions, other company priorities, etc.
- Manage and develop a high performing cross functional organization that is aligned with the goals of the business
- Achieve P&L objectives and ensure the necessary resources are in place to achieve goals
What's Great About It:
- Auto is a new strategic vertical for us, so plenty of greenfield to both build the foundation and set the vision for the future
- Auto will allow us to tap into new consumer segments and encourage innovation around new product ideas, consumer/client needs, and data integrations
- You will have the accomplishment of building a significant business for Credit Karma
What We Expect:
- 10+ years of leadership experience, with 5+ years in the Auto loans industry
- Ideally 2+ years in strategy consulting
- Proven success managing high performing cross functional teams and business units
- Experience managing a large scale growth P&L
- Experience with analytical/data driven customer segmentation and marketing
- Experience working with Partners and structuring agreements