Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and construction services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally. The company employs over 54,000 people and operates in more than 25 countries around the world.
The Candidate shall be able to provide detailed Program Analysis as a Logistics Management Specialist (LMS) support. Specific tasks include assisting in requirements development and refinement, technical reviews of requirements packets. Researching and responding to inquiries, monitoring events involving new and ongoing operations. In-depth research of emerging policy, regulations, directives, or industrial issues. Attend meetings and tele-conferences, preparing reports. Conducting training courses or briefings for Government personnel. Monitoring and tracing new and changing requirements, preparing briefings and information papers, and attending meetings and teleconferences.
- Assist in Requirements Development and Refinement. The Candidate shall provide the required services to assist with requirements development and refinement in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Requirements documents include, but are not limited to, PWSs, requirements packets, and letters of justification. Advice and work products shall be accurate, free of errors, and IAW applicable acquisition regulations and policies. Communication shall be professional and responsive.
- Assist in Technical Review of Requirements Packet. The Candidate shall provide the required services to assist with technical reviews of requirements packets in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Advice and work products shall be accurate, free of errors, and IAW applicable acquisition regulations and policies. Communication shall be professional and responsive.
- Assist in Conducting Training Courses or Briefings for Government Personnel. The Candidate shall provide the required services to assist with conducting training courses or briefings for Government personnel in support of training events for small, medium, and large scale efforts. Presentations and briefings shall be current, accurate, and technically sound. 100% of training products shall be vetted with the Government Lead prior to presentation or release.
- Research and Respond to Inquiries. The Candidate shall provide the required services to research and respond to daily phone calls and email correspondence in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Telephone calls shall be courteous and indicate contractor status. Correspondence shall be prepared in the standardized format when required and shall be technically sound and free of errors. Responses shall be made in a timely manner.
- In-depth Research and Analysis of Emerging Policy, Regulations, Directives, or Industrial Issues. The Candidate shall provide the required services to perform research and analysis of emerging policy, regulations, directives, or industrial issues in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Advice and work products shall be current, accurate, and technically sound. Communication shall be professional and responsive.
- Monitor and Track New and Changing Requirements. The Candidate shall provide the required services to monitor and track new and changing requirements in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Input shall be prepared in the standardized format when required and shall be technically sound and free of errors. Communication shall be responsive and timely.
- Prepare Briefings and Information Papers. The Candidate shall provide the required services to prepare briefings and information papers in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Work products shall be prepared in the standardized format when required and shall be technically sound and free of errors. 100% of work products shall be vetted with the Government Lead prior to release.
- Attend Meetings and Teleconferences. The Candidate shall provide the required services to attend meetings and teleconferences in support of small, medium, and large scale efforts. Input and updates shall be accurate and current. Candidate personnel shall be professional and indicate
- contractor status at the onset of the meeting or teleconference. Interfaces between Jacobs, other contractors, and clients, as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of current operations, emerging policy. Knowledge of U.S. Army Regulations, DoD directives. Be able to consolidate reports, facilitating teleconferences, attending meetings an teleconferences. Research and responding to inquiries from General Officer’s (GO) level, and/or high Headquarters (HQ).
- Plans and execute contracted support services for deployed forces performing DoD-Directed and DoD-Supported missions during global contingency operations. Supports the full spectrum of program support forward through direct liaison with forward operators and planners. Interfaces between (Support Contractor), other contractors (Performance Contractor), and clients (Department of the Army Civilians (DAC’s)), Active Duty Military, as required.
- Advice and work products shall be current, accurate, and technically sound.
- Communication shall be professional and responsive.
Minimum of a 2 years of college or technical school and 6 years of relevant work experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience for a total of 8 years.
Demonstrated communication skills are required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
Must possess experience in acquisition and life cycle management support in one or more of the following areas:
- Administrative and Non-Classified Records Management, Classified Material Management/Handling, Operations Research and System Analysis (ORSA), Operations and Plans, Desk Officer, Training and Exercise, Automation/Database Management, Cost Variance Analysis, Forward Planner and Forward Operator, Project Management, Quality Assurance/Control, Property Administration, Logistics Management Specialist, Proposal Evaluation, Cost Monitoring/Variance Analysis, Technical Support for Requirements Development, Independent Cost Estimate Development, and Cost and Technical Analysis Support for the Evaluation of Competitive and Sole Source Proposals and Requests for Equitable Adjustment (REA).
Must be willing to travel. Must possess demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with others and have demonstrated supervisory skills. Must be familiar with the use and integration of Microsoft Office application suite.
Must be willing to travel to any location worldwide. Must have a current passport. Must have a current Secret Security Clearance. Must be able to meet Visa and/or Sponsorship requirements for any location assigned.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required. Must meet and maintain physical requirements for deployment.
Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, and windy climates. It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment. Needs to be able to work well with co-workers, customer, and all levels of management.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Regular hours will be between Monday- Sunday 7:00am - 7:00pm all subject to change dependent on customer requirements. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Extended OCONUS air travel required. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion. Must be able to meet Visa and/or Sponsorship requirements for any location assigned.
The Jacobs System Lifecycle Group (SLG) enables the success of Department of Defense (DOD) and other Governmental organizations by providing unmatched systems life-cycle solutions. As a partner to our clients, we focus on innovative and cutting edge solutions that drive value. We take pride in sustaining a strong culture by remaining true to our Core Values: Profitable Growth is an Imperative, People are the heart of our business, Clients are our valued partners, and Performance excellence is our commitment. Jacobs offers a partnership in which you can grow personally and professionally with the advantages of strong leadership, competitive compensation and rewarding career paths. Come join the team whose work is destined to have a long-range effect on future generations.
Afghanistan-Afghanistan Countrywide-City Not Specified
Nov 2, 2017, 8:58:24 PM