TVision Insights is the attention measurement company. We are pioneering the way brands, agencies, TV networks and OTT platforms determine the true value of their video content and advertising. The company’s core technology measures 'eyes on screen' attention, the single most accurate way to measure exposure to video content. Founded by two MIT alumni, TVision Insights is a venture-backed company headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in New York and Tokyo.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, MediaPost, and Forbes. We are musicians, marathon runners, data geeks, engineers, and lovers of all things media and technology. Join us!
TVision is a product driven company. Our product creates recurring revenue and scales our business. The Vice President, Product will shape the soul of our product. VP Product will own requirements from various sources, especially first-hand information from clients. In addition, he/she will lead market research and steward the internal mission that will affect product development. This individual will lead roadmap management and ensure we deliver features on time, with best use of resources, and efficiently. The requirements of this role will be to transcend the product, deliver a best-in-class product and scale us to the next iteration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and lead product team (2-3 people now, potentially 5 people team).
- Own and manage product vision and roadmap against organizational quarterly KPI.
- Create a best-in-class product organization by staying on top of the competitions and actively research the landscape to figure out which of these need a response from strategic perspective.
- Staying on top of the competitions and actively research the landscape to figure out which of these need a response from strategic point of view.
- Client-facing for requirement gathering.
- Prioritize various product features.
- Partner with engineering to make time/feature tradeoffs quickly in order to make sure we can ship features at timely manner
- Instill a strong product culture at TVision to support continuous and rapid testing and learning
- Identify partners and working with them to enhance the product
- Develop/refine pricing and business model
- Develop requirements and roadmap for research and POC related product which includes new computer vision technology development
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in media/advertising/data industry. Experience in TV industry is a plus
- Relevant experience in direct product management or related role required
- Passion for building new, disruptive products with demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast paced, high-growth and cross-functional environment.
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to break down markets, identify trends and spot new opportunities
- Experience with Agile product development and commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience at a start-up or growth stage company
- Proven ability to influence internal teams without direct authority, including senior decision-makers and executives.
- General technical background (software, hardware) is a big plus