IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American International Group, Inc.
Reporting directly to the Vendor Management Office (VMO) CFO and working at the direction of the VMO Governance Lead of the central VMO governance management team, you will be a key member in the building of a world class vendor management governance organization. This position will support all financial aspects of the outsourced services including financial analysis, invoice oversight and verification, monthly financial reporting vs. budget, business case tracking and financial issue resolution. The position requires a team player who can work effectively across the VMO function and with vendor representatives.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for Accounting and Financial Reporting
• Oversee preparation of the annual budget and generates periodic financial forecasts.
• Oversee the monthly reporting of actual results vs. budget at a global level.
• Manage global service provider credit pools or cost pools.
• Collaborate with AIG Finance & Accounting, IT Portfolio Finance Managers and service provider to develop, socialize and implement appropriate billing reports and required supporting documentation.
• Responsible for managing all finance aspects globally of the outsourced Application Maintenance Services (AMS) and Quality Assurance (QA) services
• Responsible for updating the business case assumptions.
• Responsible for the overall verification, reconciliation, and payment of all Service Provider (SP) invoices working with IT Portfolio Finance Managers and Services Support Specialists (as appropriate).
• Advise on savings calculations, and business case development and review and assess project business cases
• Responsible for the global capture, documentation, monitoring and communication of business case results.
• Advise on benchmarking projects/market comparisons and contract rate adjustments
• Track AIG software assets used in delivery of services at a global level working with the Service Delivery Managers
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
• CPA or advanced degree (MBA/MA/MS) a plus but not required
• 8+ years Finance and/or Accounting
• 5+ years of experience with budget development and forecasting with expertise with IT specific projects
• 2+ years of experience with the financial management of major outsourcing deals
• Proficient in MS office, including Word, Powerpoint presentations and Excel
• Must maintain a positive, collaborative approach with all stakeholders
• Must have excellent oral communication and listening skills
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives