We're the driverless car company. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. Our team is small and we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.
This role will support the Operations team in creating and maintaining a high-performance environment for Cruise’s fleet of autonomous vehicles.
- Support multiple concurrent projects across teams and offices, including records-keeping, documenting key meetings and decisions, securing internal document reviews, etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Deployments, Fleet Operations, Recruiting, and other Cruise teams
- Support local team needs for booking travel, key meetings, interviews, events, etc.
- Proactively find new ways to optimize and refine how Cruise offices operate
- Anticipate and solve for key risks and opportunities and work with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts, and influence cross-functional teams
- Self-starter who actively seeks and solves problems
- Ability to use strong judgment without clear direction in the best interest of the company
- Ability to manage and execute multiple responsibilities independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Wants to have a huge impact on the world
- Startup experience
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits (401k, health / dental / vision insurance)
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Catered lunch, snacks, etc
- Free rides in self-driving cars
- Career growth opportunity!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.