Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green.
The Engineering Interns assist engineers in the design of products to conform
to customer specifications and requirements. Perform Customer Specification and Source Control Drawing reviews against PAC Designs. Use engineering tools including CATIA 3-D solid modeling software, and basic finite element analysis tools. Perform dimensional tolerance analysis, fluid flow calculations, and basic stress calculations. Creation of manufacturing drawings and engineering documentation for the production of new products.
• Work with PAC Engineers and customers to define the design requirements for aircraft components to be produced by PAC.
• Perform calculations that are required to verify designs will meet customer
• Work with CAD designers and draftsmen to create drawings required for manufacturing and assembly of the product.
• Specify PAC manufacturing and process specifications to control manufacturing processes.
• Assist in writing process sheets and test plans. Perform some lab evaluation and testing.
• Work with Purchasing Dept. in procurement of hardware and materials.
• Fully understand all Engineering Operations Procedures
• Pursuing BSME or equivalent degree.
• Experienced in spreadsheet analysis, report writing. 3-D solid modeling software application experience desired.
• Familiar with engineering software including MATHCAD, and TK Solver or other equivalent package.
• Basic knowledge in the areas of stress analysis and fluid dynamics
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Good team player with customer focus
• Ability to multitask and problem solve
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to work to a schedule and communicate roadblocks to the management team.
• Good communication skills and teamwork is expected to effectively coordinate
efforts within engineering and departments external to engineering.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey