The Product Manager, Sales Performance Management, Outbound Product Management plays a leadership role in strategy and execution for Sales Cloud, Sales Performance Management (Incentive Compensation Management, Territory Management and Quota Management), and Oracle CX products and solutions, including contributing to the development and delivery of the Sales Cloud messaging and field enablement. This position helps represent Oracle Sales Performance Management vision and messaging for the needs of key sales personas like VP of Sales and VP of Sales Operations. Specific targets include internal audiences (e.g., product marketing, corporate marketing, event and field marketing, sales and other field organizations) and external audiences (e.g., analysts, customers/prospects, press, system integrators/partners, etc.). This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the Product and Market Strategy team and play a broad and diverse role in influencing the business for a product that has a leadership position with key analysts.
· Develop go to market strategy and analysis for the Oracle Sales Cloud business and product plans, specifically in the domain of Sales Performance Management (Incentive Compensation Management, Territory Management and Quota Management)
· Create and deliver Sales Performance Management messaging and content within overall CX Cloud Suite, related products and thought leadership topics.
· Develop message and content for key personas in the core Sales Performance Management domain
· Create and deliver Sales Cloud vision and messaging within overall CX Cloud Suite, related products and thought leadership topics
· Product subject matter expert on Sales Performance Management and how it fits into cross-CX messaging and product initiatives, including Adaptive Intelligence Applications (AI), Internet of Things and CX Integrations.
· Participate in analyst relations for Oracle Sales Cloud & Sales Performance Management, partnering with Analyst Relations in building key analyst relationships in the SFA market, participating in briefings around product strategy and business momentum and the input process for key analyst research reports (e.g. the Gartner MQ).
· Develop and deliver core Oracle Sales Performance Management value proposition and content at Customer Visit Center, key Oracle events (e.g. Oracle OpenWorld and Modern CX) and 3rd party events.
· Help develop and nurture key customer relationships and advocates.
· Support field in closing strategic deals
· Contribute to developing Sales Performance Management competitive intelligence
· Work with key System Integrator partners within their CX/CRM practices to position and enable them to deliver CX and Sales Cloud solutions
· Help identify and recruit complementary and innovative independent software vendors to enhance Sales Performance Management offering
Requirements for this position include:
· 5+ years progressively increasing product marketing (outbound) responsibility in a cloud enterprise software environment
· Strong CX/CRM/SaaS cloud application product & domain knowledge and understanding of market-based strategies and competitive landscape.
· Exceptional messaging skills in both written/oral/presentation communication skills with demonstrated skills in developing and delivering compelling content in keynotes, videos, demos or other high visibility channels.
· Prior demonstrated success in working with top level industry analyst firms to influence opinion/coverage
· Ability to articulate Oracle Sales Performance Management products in terms of customer value and impact on their business, employees, customers and partners
· Ability to build relationships and influence outside of authority while leveraging Oracle expertise and resources.
· Highly organized and self-motivated.
· Position is ideally based at Oracle Redwood Shores, CA.
Education & Experience: MBA/Business, Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Journalism/English degree or hands on experience in management role in these disciplines.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Regular Employee Hire