Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Project Manager - Java and Agile Methodologies
• Responsible for leading a team of IT Professionals for the development and delivery of quality software solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. .
• Provides information about budget, timeline, and participation for large, enterprise projects, and communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the project.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
• SCRUM MASTER Cum Coach - Actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance criteria.
•Establish & monitor objectives for the department and staff members to align with department strategies and objectives.
•Successfully lead definition, development and delivery of major cross-department initiatives with broad scope and long-term business implications. Partner with business to identify innovative solutions and drive strategic decisions. Develop business case in alignment with the MasterCard objectives. Actively look for opportunities for Innovation and creative problem solving. Make presentations to the Senior Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders and help them in decision making process.
•Provide recommendation to Senior Management on selection of technologies and strategic technical direction for the department.
•Lead implementation of processes and supporting tools per the evolving needs of the organization. Identifying process gaps, provide estimates for business solutions, define the initial scope/requirements of the project and manage the scope during the lifecycle of the project. Plan overall project scope as well as define scope for each phase and iteration to meet business needs/time-to-market needs.
•Ensure the project or effort is adequately staffed; trained and managed. Ensure personnel have appropriate skills and behaviors; and effectively communicate performance results; as necessary, managing each effort within approved manpower and budget guidelines.
•Perform strategic planning; financial planning; administration and management of department.
All About You
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
• Has a broad understanding of Agile Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
• Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Development practices and solutions.
• Ability and knowledge to assist in policy development and establish plans.
• Management skills to coach other co-workers utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Requires ability to provide overall business or technical project planning for product enhancements.
Equal Opportunity Employer