You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognise the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organisations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
The Cloud Systems Support team is made of 10 persons, mainly working in Florida in Lake Mary (close to Orlando), working on Eastern Daylight Time.
The bilingual Software/ Cloud Support Specialist will be joining this team and will benefit from lot of trainings and daily discussions with the rest of the team and with the Manager. This position can be filled across Kronos' offices throughout USA & Canada.
• Provide ongoing technical configuration, interface, reporting, and other application technical tasks for Kronos Workforce Central hosted customers. Perform technical application level health checks for customers. Respond, troubleshoot and resolve application level alerts for business and technical users of the solution. Support Kronos upgrades for hosted customer base.
• Installs, tests, documents, and troubleshoots Workforce Central software installations
• Delivers managed service offerings to Workforce Central customers requiring ongoing support
• Delivers database management services
• Delivers technical application of service packs and upgrades
• Communicates effectively to both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels of customer organizations, as well as internally.
• Uses consultative techniques and skills in their consulting services delivery
• Shift work required
• Perform on going environment Health checks on Regular basis
• An entry level professional.
• General knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices.
• Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
• Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards.
• Exercises judgment to recommend solutions to solve modestly complex problems.
• Plans, organizes and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule with guidance from manager.
• Receives general supervision.
• Makes recommendations which may be reviewed by manager.
• May seek guidance in resolving problems.
• Participates in the completion of departmental projects and goals.
• Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require an expenditure of resources to rectify.
• Fluency in spoken and written French required.
• Preferred experience from Services Organization, working in a 24/7 support model
• Prior experience in supporting functional testing, integration testing and UAT
• Perform application level health checks for customers.
• Respond, troubleshoot and resolve application level issues/alerts for remotely managed customer base
• Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time technology and business solutions to a diverse customer base.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.