Infrastructure Services Solution Manager
GTS Solution Manager
As an IBM Solutions Architect, the candidate will lead the architecture for doing the design and implementation of modern IT Infrastructure such Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Environment. This role will be required to consult and interact with our client’s senior IT stakeholders to ensure the solution fits to their needs. Working intimately with our both engagement and delivery teams to develop total IT solution include solution overview, project planing, budgeting to propose to client.
- Perform network presale and solution design by develop the proposals, BOM, estimate cost of service, and scope of work for optimizing network solutions design to meet customer’s requirements
- Accountable for accuracy of solutions design based
- Work closely with seller for create and develop the network opportunities and solution
- Work offside and onside at client site for gathering client requirement and doing proof of concept (POC) for solution design.
- Participate in the sales support, for present and doing POC for driving the solution values and benefit to client
- Proactively and maintain Network and IT knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
- Contribute to company vision and direction in helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow.
- Accountable for reaching personal objectives to include ensuring feasibility of all solutions designed and implemented; Workable under pressure on tighten schedule for driving high performance culture closely with engagement team to help client to identify the total IT solution to solving client's business object requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Electrical or Electronic Engineer.
- At least 5 years up of experience
- Strong technical skills of LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN, IP Communications of CISCO, or Juniper solution design Holders of CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, or JNCIE will be considered with priority and preferable
- Proven experience in Network Solution Architect Design, customer support, technical support, responsible for the support of wide area networks based on Cisco or Juniper Routers and Switches
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills, working face-to-face and on-site with customers.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Deep experience and expertise in Cisco, or Juniper products, Network management and related products such as Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, etc...
- Detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of IP protocols, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS), DMVPN, firewalls, and routers.
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting centralized network infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewall, load balancer, etc.
- Experience with large scale implementation as leader
- Good command of English in speaking, listening, and writing skill
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
KRUNG THEP MAHA NAKHON
Primary job category
Services Solutions Management
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Strong technical skills of LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN, IP Communications of CISCO, or Juniper solution design Holders of CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, or JNCIE will be considered with priority and preferable
Proven experience in Network Solution Architect Design
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Services Solutions Management
- Fluent in English and Thai
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role