What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Financial Contract Reporting Analyst for the FCRA Features Participations department. Financial Contract Reporting Administration (FCRA) Participations handles contractual reporting to talent and co-production companies on all of Warner Bros. film, television, and new media libraries. It’s an exciting, fast-paced organization that provides a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of the company---from production to initial film release or television exhibition through all downstream channels of distribution.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing and reviewing participations statements, ensuring that all financial obligations of the contractual agreements are met.
- Enhancing processes, systems, and tools through involvement in system design and testing.
- Attending cross-divisional forums and training sessions.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in participations or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to read and understand legal agreements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with SAP and/or PARIS (preferred).
- Entertainment industry experience (preferred).
- Experience with system implementations and testing (preferred).
- Works well in a team environment.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.