Key Account Manager (End-user)
Key Account Manager
Your challenge is to build and foster relationships with named key accounts to maximize sales and profitability with the accounts for End User System & Services business.
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for:
- Planning new lead generation activities for Road Lighting & City Touch System's project pool with high level of commitment and strong desire to be part of whole End-User Business Sales Team.
- Responsible for all entire sales cycles from prescription to invoicing include order booking and follow payment due dates.
- Analyzing market needs and trends for total system sales and deploy proper WOW strategy with marketing support.
- Managing sales process fulfill of qualification, demonstration, negotiation and order closing.
- Using effective time management for visits and territorial working master plans to maximize results.
- Documenting all activities for daily business into the sales force automation tools.
- Identifying sales opportunities and leads through direct approach or partner programs also within all necessary networking.
- Achieving sales objectives through dedicated customer lists.
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people’s lives with light.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive systems and services. You can build a sales career in an international environment, where you can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree holder in Electrical Engineering or similar field is a must
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales & marketing with knowledge of lighting applications and/or controls is a plus.
- At least 3 years of value-based selling in a market/customer-facing role.
- Proven quota achievement presenting systems and services to key accounts.
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges.
- An understanding of systems and controls are an added advantage.
- Self-starter, work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, ability to exceed goals, has self initiative.
- Be able to work in a fast paced multi-cultural environment.
- Innovative and creative thinking .
- An understanding of technology, software and connectivity domains including the benefits of maximum energy efficiency, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- Excellent communication in English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Arabic Speakers strongly preferred.