If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
SAP Infrastructure Technical Architect - PVH Corp.
Lead activities in creating and maintain the SAP landscape. Provides expert guidance on SAP related topics and ensures that the SAP environment is kept current through continuous monitoring of industry best practices.
- Oversee SAP basis activities and technical architecture components related to FMS on Business Suite on HANA and S4.
- Provide technical advice for all systems that integrate with SAP including the management of third party extensions related to SAP environment.
- Understand SAP best practices in order to plan and manage SAP systems maintenance, backup and recovery schedules.
- Manage all SAP technical changes into the design of the landscape.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Implement, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions.
- Create and design the SAP system landscape and environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 10 years of SAP experience with three years of full life cycle SAP implementation, Experience should include involvement in an upgrade project and support projects centered around FMS or Business Suite on HANA and S4.
- Experience on other OS and DB versions (e.g., UNIX , Linux, HANA, Oracle, DB2 etc.).
- Experience in managing technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for all architecture types.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ability to understand business requirements and provide technical architect solutions.
- Ability to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
- Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.