Television Distribution Lawyer, Asia Pacific
This newly-created position for a television and digital distribution lawyer based in Hong Kong will be responsible for providing legal advice and drafting and negotiating contracts related to television and digital distribution in the Asia Pacific region.
This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Legal, Asia-Pacific Region.
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts for television and digital distribution, marketing and promotion of motion picture content in the Asia Pacific region.
- Advising as to legal and compliance issues, including corporate matters, competition/anti-trust, regulatory and dispute resolution.
- Degree in Law.
- Preferably both private legal practice experience and in-house industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of contract and intellectual property law, and familiarity with television and digital distribution media business.
- English fluency required (written and verbal).
- Strong ability in legal drafting and negotiation required.
- Experience working in a multinational company and coordinating projects with multiple stakeholders is very helpful.
- Agile in learning, good business acumen, and quick familiarizing with our business.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills required.
Interested candidates are invited to send your application with detailed CV, current and expected salary, and notice period.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
* Sony Pictures – HKG – Hong Kong