Sales Planning and Operations Analyst
Based in Hong Kong Office, the Sales Planning and Operations Analyst is an analytical, detailed and process oriented professional who can oversee the development, implementation, execution and ongoing fine-tuning of varied aspects of the sales process including but not limited to product planning, contracting, data entry and reporting.
- Reporting into the South-East Asia (SEA) SP&O team, the candidate will become a business partner supporting the SEA Sales team the execution and achievement of sales strategies and objectives for the SEA market.
- Key areas of responsibilities: -
- Become an expert in our product catalogue of TV series and feature films and be responsible in developing accurate product windowing, availabilities and strategies that help sales team to maximize our products’ commercial exploitation.
- Budgeting and Data Management - Collect, input, analyze and evaluate sales data, customize sales data analysis, assist sales and finance in preparing contracts, budgets and forecasts and conduct variance analysis.
- Sales Operations Support – Be responsible for Sales Operations function including preparation of product availability lists, review contracts, capture and process amendments, start orders and change orders.
- General Sales Administration – Coordinate with product fulfilment team to ensure timely materials delivery, manage and organize contracts.
- Assist implementation and execution of processes and guidelines for all aspects of sales planning and operations process.
- Other ad hoc sales support activities as required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2+ years in a capacity in any of the following fields – financial analysis/planning, accounting, forensic accounting, auditing, information systems, sales operations or business administration
- Expertise in handling, managing, analyzing and interpreting large samples of data
- Knowledge of information systems management, business or sales administration, budgeting and marketing principles would be a plus
- Good strategic mind-set and focus with the ability to work in teams and under pressure
- Has a strong and passionate drive to achieve results, and create an environment focused on ongoing improvements in processes, system efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc), Word and PowerPoint
- High level communication and presentation skills; fluent in both verbal and written English
- Experience, exposure or understanding of media/US entertainment industry with particular focus on programming sales, distribution and the social media landscape in Asia (or SEA specifically) a plus
Interested candidates are invited to send your application with detailed CV, current and expected salary, and notice period.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
* Sony Pictures – HKG – Hong Kong