Position at Funding Circle
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward currently lending 3.5 Billion a year. With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
Being a high growth FinTech “scale-up”, it’ll be no surprise to hear Tech Recruitment is high priority here. We are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team and build effective relationships across our product and engineering teams, advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices and collaborate with business leaders on all matters of hiring strategy, team fit and offer negotiation. We are a passionate group whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
- Experienced working in a hyper growth company and know how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract awesome talent.
- You don’t rely on agencies, searching job boards or a database to find candidates (we don’t use these here).
- You know how to collaborate with tech leaders and advise them on hiring strategy, while managing expectations and keeping them up to date on progress.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and know how to keep it short, sweet, and to-the-point when communicating with senior leadership.
- You have experience establishing and building effective working relationships across all levels of the business, including C-level executives.
- You’ve got a keen interest in staying in the know with Tech.
- You know your way around different sourcing channels like Github, Connectifier, Lusha, Stackoverflow, Twitter, etc.
- You love the challenge of hiring elusive candidates, coach hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in it’s entirety.
- You’ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS and report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies.
- You’re super self-driven, can deliver and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- You believe in people and the power of conversation. No hiding behind emails with candidates!
- You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between good and average Engineers.
- You enjoy being part of a team and believe in standing together: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices to make the entire organization better.
- Finally, you can have a bit of fun with us along with way. Recruitment is a tough job and we have ambitious hiring goals. It’s not always easy but we’re on an incredible journey and #LiveTheAdventure together.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Funding Circle provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.