HACH is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. As a recognized global leader in the industry, we have enjoyed strong, consistent growth year over year. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Ensure water quality for people around the world.
We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
- To perform all sales activity within an assigned geographic territory (Stockholm area) to meet company objectives.
- To submit and implement a detailed sales action plan identifying sales objectives, sales opportunities, major customers and other sales related actions like seminars etc.
- To participates in sales activities including customer site visits, product demonstrations and customer seminars.
- To consult customers on remote monitoring, data analysis, error diagnosis, and parameter optimization.
- To maintain relevant data and to report customer activity via CRM system (Salesforce).
- BA or BSc degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Environment Sciences, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred. Alternate science degrees will be considered.
- Experience in the waste water industry, i.e. understanding treatment of waste water, drinking water, understanding related chemical processes etc.
- Proven track record in process sales in similar products and services.
- Skilled at identifying customer needs and confidently offering solutions.
- Formal sales training is desired.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office, a CRM system and the internet.
- Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively.
- Position can be home based or office based.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.