To organize all necessary contacts and activities in order to achieve company goals in close collaboration with Franchise Head, Medical and Marketing functions, within the agreed promotion budget.
Job Duty and Description
- Deliver marketing, medical and disease awareness goals of the business
- Promote products assigned to the franchise as defined by the company to clinical and non-clinical staff in allocated clinics within the territory, including: product detailing during daily visits, group meeting presentations and events
- Develop and manage relations with Key Opinion Leaders in the territory, local Health Care Authorities and treatment provision chain
- Support HCPs activity aimed on new patients finding with relevant diseases in defined geographical areas, and to organize referral to treating centers
- Monitor relevant tenders in the region and support distributor’s participation
- Secure retail availability of relevant products in the territory and monitor pricing
Education & Experience Requirements
- University degree in Medicine/Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy or other life sciences
- At least 3 years sales experience of successful territory management in specialized prescription pharmaceutical business and hospital sector.
- Experienced in Key Account and Hospital Management.
- Excellent expertise on local healthcare system.
- Strong proven attitude for Biotech/ Hospital/ Specialty products promotional field work and willingness / possibility to travel
- Analytical and challenging mind
- Commercial awareness
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Knowledge of KOLs in the respective areas in the territory is a strong plus
- Medical and Field Management experience in the medical area
- Detailed understanding and demonstrated success in Key Account Management as a means of delivering results
- PC user at a regular practical level
- Acceptable business English level
- PhD in the relevant areas is a plus
- Has to be organized and able to manage project in result-oriented manner.
- Able to work on his own without daily guidance/support from superior to achieve our goals.
- A high degree of flexibility in a rapidly developing market and organization. Proactive pioneering attitude in developing new markets.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic approach.
- Analytical and challenging mind.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong presentation, sales call and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter mentally.
- High performing sales professional, able to be a role model for the subsequently starting Product Specialists/Account Leads in performance, attitude, creativity. Likely to influence team members through their work and thus able to train colleagues with necessary, or lead of peers in projects and other work.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office products and communication technology.
Other Job Components
Complexity and Problem Solving
Has to decide on his own travel/visit plans in the territory and where to set priorities in customers support to achieve our goals.
Internal and External Contacts
General Manager, Israel
Israel local team
Other functions (Supply Chain, Legal, Facilities, IT, HR. etc)
Hospital physicians, hospital staff, specialists at primary care level
Regional HC Authorities and Chief Specialists
Key thought leaders, policymakers and industry associations
Patient organizations and regional medical societies