We’re ONE team that is driven by our vision to unleash the power of human collaboration by delivering innovative, world-class solutions to our customers. We work smart, with a collaborative state of mind that drives our strategy and helps us achieve our common goals.
Polycom’s innovative spirit begins with our people. We empower your personal and professional growth and we strive to give you everything you need to achieve your highest level of excellence. With your help, we’ll accomplish great things.
This team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Voice products and will work on the new features and bugs on this product.The successful candidate will have exposure on Agile Software development methodologies, and someone who can lead and influence the team and key stakeholders.
Job Requirements & Attributes:
• C, C++, Data Structure, Algorithm
• Experience on Application/middleware/firmware development is added advantage
• QT, C, C++ and Debugging skills-GDB, Linux(Mandatory)
Roles & responsibilities:
As a member of the VOIP software team, this software engineer will develop and troubleshoot software for our for our state-of-the-art solutions
• Design, Develop and Troubleshoot Application/UI module
• Debugging SW problems using variety of software tools like gdb, valgrind, purify
• The candidate will use strong personal and interpersonal skills to contribute in all facets of the development cycle, including design, reviews, coding, debugging and sustaining activities.