Lead - UX
- Very good understanding of end to end UX Design life cycle
- Should be able to demonstrate Design thinking
- Should be able to understand the business requirements and design solutions
- Having analytical ability to analyze business problems
- Should be able to explore and evaluate user needs to build compelling design concepts
- Proficiency in creating wireframe using tools such as Axure / Visio etc.
- Having good understanding of designing for various form factors
- Should do User research, Task Flow Analysis and create User Journeys
- Should be able to create required design documents
- Should be good in communication and presentation skills
- A Team Player should work well within a team.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.