We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a young and growing company. If you are passionate about Customer Service, you love dealing with clients over the phone and you are a hardworking individual that loves a challenge - this might be the right job for you!
- Be the first point of contact for our new customers and provide general support by answering any questions they might have
- Managing large amounts of outbound calls on a daily basis
- Provide an empathetic and high level of quality customer service in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right systems and tools
- Handle customer complaints and offer appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure business & team objectives are met
- Experience in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service, ideally in a Outbound call centre
- Previously managed high amount of calls on a daily basis
- Experience working towards targets and KPI’s
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- An obsession with details and a nature that will not rest until everything is in order
- Experience working in a fast paced environment that requires initiative, proactivity and multitasking
- Available to work shifts on Mondays,Tuesdays and Fridays
- Positive and supportive at all times
- Confident in dealing with a high number of customers on a daily basis
- Hardworking and you love working towards individual goals and team targets
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Not afraid to provide innovative solutions to problems and complaints
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and growth
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Great discounts on our HelloFresh boxes
- Additional incentives to reward you for your hard work
- Social events and a great work culture
- A number of fitness offers to support a good work-life balance
This job starts with a paid Full Time training over two weeks (obligatory). You are required to have full availability in those two weeks.
You are interested in working with us?
Simply apply online with your cover letter and resume. Please also mention your earliest start date. We look forward to hearing from you!