Oct 26, 2017, 3:30:51 PM
Vertiv is looking for a BI & Reporting Developer to provide excellent service and quality solutions in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Business Intelligence systems and reporting solutions.
The position will report to the Decision Support System Manager and will be based in Piove di Sacco (PD).
Please apply by uploading your CV.
• University degree in Computer Science or Information Engineering
• 3+ years’ experience in SQL database and BI development
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Access
• Good spoken English is a must.
• Experience with business intelligence applications
• Experience in creating reports and managing Data Models
• Experience with ETL (In computing, extract, transform and load (ETL) refers to a process in database usage and especially in data warehousing that involves: Extracting data from outside sources - Transforming it to fit operational needs (which can include quality levels) - Loading it into the end target (database, more specifically, operational data store, data mart or data warehouse) and DWH (data warehouse: is a database used for reporting and data analysis
• Experience with data analysis, data modelling and data warehouse
• Oracle OBIEE, PowerBi and Informatica knowledge is considered a plus.
• Understand and been able to write SQL statements
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.