OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Our global Enterprise Account Executive team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
We are looking for consistent over achieving Enterprise Account Executives to drive the sale of our EIM solutions throughout customer organizations. The position is located in Saudi Arabia. The territory is mainly Saudi Arabia Public Sector. Candidate must be a Saudi national.
You are great at:
- Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
- Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.