Box's award-winning Customer Success team is second to none in enterprise software. With some of the industry's best leadership across all CS functions, we are writing the book on customer success innovation to create customer delight and world-class retention at scale. If you are an innovative leader with a passion for people and customers, there’s no better place to take the next step on your Customer Success career journey. Let's talk!
Why the Team Needs You
As the Senior Manager, Enterprise Customer Success in the Central region you will be at the center of the action, building and scaling a world-class team. Under your leadership, your 10-12 high-performing CSMs will own the Customer Success KPIs for approximately a third of Box's book of Enterprise business, including some of the world's best-known brands across multiple industries.
Each Customer Success Manager on your team will be charged with cultivating happy, thriving, healthy customers who leverage the power of Box to change their businesses. CSMs oversee the entire customer journey from onboarding through activation through renewal and growth. They offer the ongoing strategic guidance required to optimize and grow the relationship. You will provide guidance to your team members managing their accounts and workloads, and will serve as a coach through challenging customer situations. In addition, you will be a key member of the CSM leadership team and will help deliver on the team strategy and find opportunities for continuous improvement.
Why You Need Box
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box has what it takes to enable enterprises to transform how people work together.
Who You Are
You are equally passionate about people, customers, and the power of Box. You bring several years' experience in account management and people management with exceptional results and have experience doing so with a team of direct reports at multiple levels of experience and dispersed locations. You deeply understand the nature of the SaaS customer and what it takes to make them successful, and your years of experience working in client-facing roles has given you a strong perspective on how to build and maintain strong customer relationships. Comfortable in front of an executive audience, you are commercially-minded and have a track record of partnership with Sales organizations and other cross-functional stakeholders (i.e. professional services). You are technically savvy and are excited to learn Box's product so that you can evangelize the modern content management platform alongside your CSMs. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the changing demands of the tech industry.
This role is based in our thriving Austin, TX office. Up to 25% travel to see customers and remote employees are required.
Here's the fine print:
- You are a self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, sales counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results and help close new business
- You have 7-10 years' experience in consulting, sales, account management, or customer success in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You are adept at identifying, designing, and delivering cross-functional projects that support strategic improvements in scaled processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed goals and spend more time with customers.
- You are a natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Customer Success and inspire your team to perform
- You have a minimum 2 years' managing a team; experience managing remote teams a plus