The Dow Chemical Company is looking for Sales Representative (m/f) to be based in Sweden
As sales representatives with Dow DuPont Agriculture Division you have the opportunity to work closely with your colleques within the Swedish market team and in the day to day being responsible for the South of Sweden under the supervision of the Nordic sales manager. You’ll help dealers, advisers and farmers to identify needs and offer crop protection solutions and by that create demand for our products in the Swedish market.
Sales representatives are the face of Dow AgroSciences, creating demand for and increasing the understanding of our products. You will work directly with our customers to:
Provide technical assistance to dealers, farmers or advisers in the proper use and stewardship of our products.
Consult with end users to evaluate pests, soil conditions, product selection, application method, and application timing for our products.
Present technical information to key accounts to ensure complete understanding of our products and programs, or other relevant issues.
Monitor results of product marketing programs via regular timely product planning.
Pursue new marketing and communication opportunities, working with the sales & marketing team in Nordic.
Skills and experience
As a sales representative, you will work independently with our customers (Farmers, Dealers and other stakeholders), understanding their concerns and helping them find solutions through our products. This requires a combination of entrepreneurial drive, technical expertise, creative thinking, and relationship building.
Education and background
We seek a candidate with a Master's Degree in Agricultural science and a strong understanding of the Agricultural business in Sweden.
We are seeking people who have the following set of skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrated through in-person presentations and written follow-up.
- Technical aptitude – with agricultural and related sciences, and the ability to apply that knowledge creatively
- The ability to lead and work in teams – with a willingness to accept responsibility.
- A customer-focused approach – to sales and service
- Proficiency – with standard computer technology
- Mobility – ability to work across the south agricultural geographies of Sweden.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow supports a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment. We welcome talent regardless of background, age, gender, religion, disability and sexual orientation.