Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Finance Analysis Sr. Advisor - Deploy Services
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, customer deals, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, revenue recognition, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of government requirements.
- Prepares financial and business related analyses, research and risk assessment in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, revenue recognition, working capital and investments.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, competitors and other related areas within the industry. Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of
- data developed.
- Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special financial and business related studies, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience with a Bachelors degree; or 5+ years with a Masters degree; or a PHD without experience; or equivalent experience.
- Close / Outlook/ FCST for the EMEA EUC Deployment Organization.
- Work with extended teams for Quarter outlooks and 2H FCST / Annual Plan. Look into margin, mix, cost variance analysis vs Plan, outlook, QoQ, YoY
- Close / Outlook / FCST for EMEA teams MFR slides
- Take lead on Ad hoc requests from business partners and extended team for Deployment
- Point of Contact / End to End support for EMEA EUC Deployment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy