Senior Marketing Manager, Clinical Marketing and Digital Marketing Strategy
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and implement marketing strategy and plan focusing on clinical and digital marketing, and for developing tools that highlight the clinical value proposition of VSS BIU’s 5 major clinical offerings in the areas of continuous monitoring, spot check, diagnostic cardiology, as well as fetal monitoring and colposcopy technologies. Another main responsibility for this position is as the digital marketing lead of VSS BIU to work with product managers and Connected Care & Health Informatics (CCHI) Clusters’ MarCom team create impactful digital strategies and campaigns for our innovations across the various touchpoints in their consumer decision journeys.
You are responsible for
- Be the main contact point with Cluster’s MarCom team representing VSS Business Innovation Unit (BIU)
- Manage BIU’s digital marketing strategy to ensure consistent product positioning and messaging efforts.
- Work closely with Product marketing to develop contents for website, external digital news releases, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, etc.
- Manage BIU’s internal monthly and quarterly email business updates.
- Work very closely with all of Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, R&D, and other functions to develop clinical marketing strategy, collateral, whitepapers, specifically case studies and clinical “tips and tricks” material, to meet our utilization and solution adoption goals.
- Partner with key clinician champions and reference sites to develop and implement leading patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and women’s health (clinical) marketing programs and symposia to drive competency and utilization of VSS technology and programs.
- Develop physician KOLs to create a successful reference network for clinical and technical validation.
- Develop and implement promotional programs based on peer-to-peer interaction for clinical and technical validation.
- Manage relationships with key societies and organizations to integrate diagnostic cardiology etc clinical and educational activities; define, develop and implement Philips presence at key conferences.
- Work closely with clinical and medical affairs to implement clinical & publication strategy that will support Philips cardiology marketing goals.
- Understand competitive landscape for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic cardiology disease, particularly current approaches to the monitoring and early detection of such disease.
- Gather and disseminate customer clinical feedback.
You are a part of
Product management team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.A. / B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Healthcare Management
- 7+ years (for Manager role) or 10+ years (for Sr Manager role) of Product or clinical Marketing experience. Among it 5+ years of sales or marketing experience in global medical device companies, with 3+ years of experience managing or supporting global markets
- MBA or Master’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
- Master degree or PhD/MD in medicine preferred
- Familiarity with clinical working environment in a hospital setting
- Understanding of patient monitoring, general care, OBGYN, physiology and terminology preferred
- Good knowledge of diagnostic cardiology preferred
- Demonstrated success in building clinical marketing programs and collateral to drive product/procedure growth.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively amidst competing priorities to deliver high-impact sales and marketing programs on time and within budget to support overall marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents.
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in an unstructured environment.
- Able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks.
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to develop creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with and without formal authority
- Ability to engage with external customer groups
- Must be available for occasional (10-20%) travel
- Must be available to work flexible working hours in the early morning and evening due to global job responsibility
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups to achieve specific goals. The ideal candidate must be a team player.
- Solid knowledge of internet technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability, etc.
- Must be structured, organized, proactive and able to work independently with little day-to-day direction
In return, we offer you
A great stage for you to perform
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)