Position Title: Brazil GTM FP&A Sr Analyst
Location: BRA-Sao Paulo
Functional Area: Accounting/Finance
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
Motorola Mobility is one of the world’s fastest growing smartphone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Team and Culture Description:
Motorola GTM Finance team partners Sales & Marketing in its mission of understand and develop business models setting sales priorities and goals, managing budgets & results, sizing at customer and product levels, and act as trusted partners to the Sales team.
We are looking for a candidate with a finance background to become a Financial
Analyst in the GTM Finance team in Sao Paulo. This is an opportunity to join a
growing team that is currently expanding its
This role would suit an individual who wants to make their mark on a successful and growing team and deploy their already considerable Business partnering skills.
The candidate should a dynamic, self-starter person, with energy and enthusiasm who is a great communicator and, who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents.
Scope of Responsibilities / Expectations:
• Ownership of analytics and measurement for FP&A for Sales & Marketing.
• Creating insightful analyses, reports and presentations on deployment and effectiveness of sales financial performance.
• Responsibility for preparing, reviewing the financial results to local SLT and GLOBAL FP&A .
• Partner with GTM local team to provide financial analyses and decision support.
• BA/BS degree with emphasis in quantitative disciplines such as finance,
• Economics or accounting. (In lieu of a degree, 3 years of relevant work experience)
• English Domain (advanced written and oral skills)
• 3 years of solid financial analysis or marketing analytics experience from a Fortune 500 or high growth firm, or a leading consulting firm.
• Demonstrated top quartile performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.