Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Product Manager, Information Technology (Supply Chain) Job Description:
- As product owner, support requirements definition, stakeholder buy-in, design, develop, and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Support all stages of a product/program’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Support and assigned product roadmaps for WMS journey for HF US (including specifications, vendor choice and implementation)
- Support and closely collaborate with fulfillment center technology initiatives (e.g. production automation).
- Responsible for selection & management of local, regional and national 3rd parties for all US Operations related technology backend systems from warehouse to CC
- Leverage strong WMS background and subject-matter expertise to lead WMS transformation and build out internal support capability
- Develop and maintain roadmap for assigned areas, enabling backend technology systems for both the DC environment and Customer Care incl. secondary systems to drive scalability of processes (e.g. Resource Allocation / Labor Mgmt. etc.)
- Ensure efficient and reliable day-to-day operations; establish leading SLAs, monitoring, KPIs and backup recovery processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiate 3rd party vendor agreements with selected vendors / partners
- Drive synergies between US Operations and CAN operations, Retail, potential other new businesses (i.e. avoid double work)
- Lead implementation of future projects (incl. customer service, DCs, logistics, procurement)
- Manage multiple projects and activities to meet high demand schedules and cost targets—often with changing requirements.
- Research and benchmarking activities to support near and long-term business strategies for assigned products.
- Create and maintain an information technology roadmap for assigned products, which supports US business strategy and overall product roadmap.
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- A clear communicator—with solid written and oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-workers.
- Must possess strong influencing skills working with cross-functional Operations/Supply Chain organization, as well as other key organizational stake holders.
- 5+ years of information technology, product and/or project management experience in multi-site industrial manufacturing/processing environments.
- BS Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business, or similar field required. MS/MBA preferred.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.