Partner Sales Manager - CaSSA Enterprise|
Location: Mexico City
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the LACA - CaSSA Partner Sales team to design, launch and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth and leverage of our partner eco-system including SI and ISV partners within our CaSSA business. This role will report to the Partner Sales Director for CaSSA.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' attitude. Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth and leverage of our partner ecosystem with support and alignment to sales leadership and stakeholders. Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with SI, ISV partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, operations and SI / ISV partners. Maintains a deep understanding of Salesforce technology and articulates Salesforce value propositions to new and growing partners. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the performance targets jointly established with sales leadership in the CaSSA enterprise business.
- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results focused
- Work with Salesforce's enterprise focused SI / ISV partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners are delivering value and customer success.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals across our sales teams
- Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
- Work with marketing to align activities and resources to partner ecosystem and business generation needs
- Strong track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to deliver a strong strategy coupled with engagement plan to sales for leveraging complex partner eco-systems to advance and accelerate business
- Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with enterprise partners in the SI / ISV community in CaSSA..
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Experience working with multiple sales teams driving and leveraging the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)